บริษัท ไอเอสเอสคอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด เป็นเจ้าของแบรนด์เมดิสแกน เมดิสแกนแบรนด์เป็นถุงมือใช้งานทั่วไป ไม่เกี่ยวกับการแพทย์ หากมีคนประกาศขายแบรนด์เมดิสแกนใช้ทางการแพทย์ ไม่ถูกต้อง ขอให้ติดต่อ Legal@issworldwide.com
บริษัท ไอเอสเอสคอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด ยกเลิกการสั่งซื้อและการใช้บริการทุกอย่างกับบริษัท ไกอะ คอร์เปอร์เรชั่น จำกัด เกี่ยวกับถุงมือใช้งานทั่วไป ในนามแบรนด์เมดิสแกน
When you are purchasing or intending to purchase Mediscan glove please ensure you are buying from a reliable source and confirm your order direct with your authorized distributor. Mediscan is a well known brand and a solid track record which has made it the target of some counterfeiters. ISS Corporation is constantly tracking down and taking legal action against any such offenders , Our campaign to protect our brand began on the first week of March 2021 operating closely with the authorities and officially registering any copyright breaches with the police. ISS Corporation is the legal owner of the Mediscan Brand which is a Disposable glove .
Mediscan™, ISS Corporation Co Ltd does not give certificates or documents to agents or brokers to solicit sales, if you have been given documents or certificates by a broker or agent then we advise you contact Legal@issworldwide.com. The only documents that ISS corporation issues to potential buyers are the Sellers Declaration of conformity, the USA/FDA Owner Operator Manufacture number and a pin number to a secure section of our website giving customers who have signed agreement access to company document . ISS Corporation does not sell locally in Thailand and are EXPORT ONLY nor do we sell via facebook other than our official face book page or any other form of social media.
Mediscan™ Nitrile Examination Glove unlike its counter part Mediscan Nitrile Composite glove, is a pure Nitrile, Powder Free, Disposable, Single Use gloves are not to be confused composite blended glove and are an alternative hand protection option that is growing in popularity and use in medical and industrial applications. In the past latex gloves were traditionally used, many people have allergies to latex and suffer from skin irritations when they use these gloves for long periods of time. The difference between latex gloves and nitrile gloves is that Latex is made from natural rubber, while Mediscan Examination nitrile gloves are produced from synthetic rubber called nitrile rubber (also called NBR, Buna-N, or acrylonitrile butadiene rubber). Synthetic nitrile rubber tends to produce few issues with allergic conditions and gloves made from this material have several advantages:
- Mediscan™ Nitrile Examination Nitrile Glove is Powder Free, Disposable , Single use ,Latex free Gloves are price competitive with latex however are more expensive than the counter part Mediscan Composite gloves
- Mediscan™ Nitrile Examination Glove, Powder Free, Disposable , Single use gloves provide a comfortable fit even for extended periods
- Mediscan™ Powder Free, Disposable , Single use gloves offer a good tactile sense
- Nitrile Examination gloves offers good chemical resistance, more so than latex
- Mediscan™ Nitrile Examination gloves film is thin and allows for good heat dissipation that reduces sweating and skin irritation
- Mediscan™ Examination Glove ,Powder Free, Disposable, Single use gloves will take up less volume for the equivalent quantity, saving on
- storage and transportation costs
The Mediscan™ Powder Free, Disposable, Single use Gloves are made to the best possible standards and Gloves and products associated with the brand are screened to ensure this level of quality is passed in to the end user.
Up until July 15 2021 ISS Corporation only produced a Nitrile Composite Blend , however to capture a corner of the market ISS Corp produced their first of the Pure Nitrile Series EX-PRO100 disposable Glove and as of Oct 1st 2021 started production in our ISS Corporation Joint venture plant in China the Mediscan Examination Glove made from Pure Nitrile and meeting CE2777 and 510K standards .
All other Documents including SGS and USA FDA registration numbers can be found Via the QR code on the box or the Specification section of the website. This Product unlike other Mediscan Products Shipped from Thailand is only Exported from our Plant in China
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASE OF NITRILE Powder Free, Disposable, General Purpose Single use GLOVES
Before you purchase Mediscan Products you need to understand the following :
1. Mediscan Examination Glove is a Disposable single use Powder free , Latex Free class I PPE device.
2. All warranties of certification are for the understanding that Mediscan Nitrile Examination glove is a , Disposable Gloves are manufactured to the highest standard exported direct from our Plant in China under 510K and CE27777 certification .As of 2020 in acordence will most internation Regulations the word “MEDICAL” does not apaer in any advertising or marketing.
3. All certifications can be easly accessed via QR code systemation on the said relevent boxes, ie: Specifications,510K numbers, EN certification, CE27777 etc
4. Declaration of conformity by the Seller state that all the products produced or supply are produced to the standards stipulated in general , however it depends on which of the supplied products by the producer are purchased. The declaration does not in anyway guarantee the product is anything other that a Class I PPE device.
5.We the brand owner do not supply documentation or certification for the purpose of evaluating this general purpose Glove as anthing other than the SGS report for Food Grade Standards and those documents also attached to the QR code system of our packaging
The following are the SOP methods to proceed with purchasing our products.
A. Information Exchange/Confirmation of Terms
1. Purchase: The business activity directed to securing the material, supplies and equipment required by a buyer being that of Mediscan Examination Pure Nitrile Powder Free, Disposable ,General Purpose Single use Gloves. It has a long-range objective of ensuring continuity of cost-effective supplies of material and service.
2. Supplier: A person/ company who provides the products/services to the buyer on the basis of a predetermined rate mutually agreed by both the parties.
3. LOI: A document forwarded by the proposed buyer for the Purchase of Mediscan products or services outlining target price, requested terms, quantities and products.
4. RC (Reply to Customer) : In the sellers reply the the potential buyer offering a price based on the buyers request and the seller’s ability to provide the products based on the terms.
5. BUYER COMPANY PROFILE: The buyer is required to supply an up to date company profile to the seller.
6. POF: Upon the seller being comfortable with the buyer a request is made for a Bank Certified proof of funds. This is only accepted from a recognized bank and not a lawyer or notary, with out a certified POF addressed to ISS Corporation co,ltd you cannot move on to receive an official Quote .
7. After a POF is received the buyer will receive a certified FCO (Full corporate Offer addressed to the POF owner and issuer of the LOI, this will be accompanied with accompanied with the Product specifications and relevant documentation
8. PO: Purchase Order is an authorized, official order for purchase of the said products it is normally issued after the price and the terms of payment are agreed upon. It is expected that the POF and PO are issued together.
B. SPA Contract Negotiation
9. DD: Due Diligence. After receiving all of the above the seller conduct a due diligence checks on the buyer to determine if the documentation and buyer meets the requirements for the seller to accept the order. With a Company Profile supplied this process will take up to 3 working days, without a company profile supplied the process will take 5 working days.
10. Draft Contract: A draft contract will be issued subject to the seller supplying with a production schedule, DOC (Declaration of Conformity) out laying certifications – FDA 510K Number and other related to required for the product to enter in to the buyers nominated destination.
11. Terms of Sale – EXW Factory warehouse only. The product is packed ready to ship and TUV/SGS loading report in relation to Quantity, Documentation, Specification and Quality before loading by the buyers designated freight forwarding company/carrier . The Mediscan designated warehouse is within 15 kilometers of the Port of Laemchabang, we do not charge for storage at our warehouse will you are waiting to secure transportation vessel’s
13. SPA: This is the final and certified Sale Contract based on all the above negotiations is a legal binding contract protecting both the buyer and the seller setting forth buyer/seller responsibilities for the entire transaction – designated purchase request, quantity, specifications, delivery schedules, any required documentation identified and buyer/seller responsibility to obtain, LC terms and payment terms, bank details, and any other contract requirements as identified and negotiated.
C. Contract Execution
14. From the date of signing the SPA the customer has 3 days to provide a deposit of 50% which must be transmitted with in 3 days of signing the SPA or the SPA will be void and cancelled
15. We accept 100% LC at sight FOB terms secured with MT799 or payment can be made via TT.
16. If the TT or LC is not received with in 10 days of signing the contract then the contract will be void and cancelled with out notice and a new buyer will receive the allocated quota